Regulations KoMASK Masters Salon Painting 2020
- The invited academies can register on the website www.komask.be/contest: choose “Academies”.
- After registration, the academy is considered as a participating academy.
- Once registered, the academy will receive a unique password which will allow the Masters
to fill in the registration form on the website www.komask.be/contest: choose “Masters”.
- The registration period of the academies ends on Thursday, November 12th, 2020.
- The registration period of the Masters ends on Friday, November 20th, 2020.
- The participating academy digitally submits a photo of the academy and a text on the website’s inscription form.
Every academy has two pages in the book as an introduction to the proposed masters.
- Every participating academy nominates 2 graduated Masters, who use painting in their graduation project
(academic year 2019-2020).
- These nominees inscribe by making use of the code delivered by their academy. Each enters a CV,
three photos and the required information to be printed in the book. KoMASK will publish in social media
as well as in regular magazines. Every participant authorizes KoMASK to make this publication.
- All valid entries and submitted works will appear in the book Masters Salon Painting 2020.
- Every academy will receive 10 pages in the book: 2 pages of introduction and 8 pages for the 2 masters.
This book will be printed on 500 copies. Each participant (academy and master) will receive 3 books.
These will be sent by ordinary mail.
- The participants, by taking part in the contest, agree to the publication of photos of their works
in the catalogue and the use of these photos by KoMASK for promotional activities related to this event.